1. Promote business and attract clients.
2. Going out daily to approach clients and introduce business.
3. Meet weekly and monthly targets.
4. Maintain healthy professional relationship with clients.
1. Graduation degree preferably in Marketing.
2. At least 1 year of outdoor marketing experience, however, freshers who have strong drive for marketing are also welcome.
3. Confident and Outspoken.
4. Strong business development & sales skills.
Business Development Executive Responsible for the development and growth of the Brand, and its products within the territoryInitiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.Provides timely feedback to ....
Business Development Officer Business Development Officer (Part-time) We are an IT company that have been in business for over 4 years - working on Graphics Designing, Website and Mobile App development, Software solutions Develo ....
Business Development Manager DeviceBee Technologies is looking for experienced Business Development Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and software solutions industry. ....
International Business Executive ENVISION (OUTBOUND CALL CENTER)POSITION: International Business ExecutiveJob Duties: Cold Calling, Order booking, Customer handling, Anwering outbound calls, telemarketingInterview Time: 4 to 5 pmNIGH ....
HR Executive · Recruitment Selection· Induction and On-boarding· Learning Development· Performance Management· Clearance Process· HR Administration· Attendance and ....