1. Ensures proper distribution and management of incoming and outgoing calls.
2. Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients and job candidates.
3. Assisting HR Department in day to day activity.
4. General administrative and clerical support.
5. All other tasks assigned by management.
1. Well groomed with good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to take up roles and responsibilities on pro-active basis.
3. Proficiency in MS office.
4. Atleast 1 or 2 years experience.
Front Desk Officer Identify the need of clients.Gathering information about our services from valued customer Evaluating the specification of our services Correspondence with interested clients.Follow up with concern de....
Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Working as Receptionist,Making and answering telephone calls,Maintaining Calls register,Maintaining Mail Register and Attendance Register.Keeping visitors record.....
Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner.RESPONSIBILITIES Keeping the reception area tidy.Provide word processing and excel suppo....
HR / Compliance Officer Required HR/Compliance OfficerPrepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment. Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures....