The Unity3D developer works on a small team to design, develop, and maintain a thin game client using C# .net in the Unity3D Game Engine. Must be experienced with Unity GUI, Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#.
The Unity3D engineer will also interact with other teams such as the game server team, art department, and the web team. The engineer must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment. If you are the best at what you do we want to hear from you! . Must have an experience in integrating ad mob
NOTE: if you have developed at least five games then you may apply..
Freshers do not apply
Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
• Expert knowledge of Unity3D Pro including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone deployment.
• Graphics Development (Particle Systems, Shaders).
• Must have shipped at least one game to the App Store.
• Strong knowledge of C# and the .net framework 2.0 or above.
• Ability to work on fixed deadlines.
Experience with OSX, iOS, and/or Mono
• Experience publishing to Android.
• Experience with Visual Studio and/or Team Foundation Server
• Asset Server
Unity 2D / 3D Developer We are urgently looking for a specialized unity 2D/3D game developer to turn a game idea into code on a fast moving environment.Candidate must have atleast 1 year experience in required demand and ext ....
Unity 3D Developer We are looking for self motivated Unity3D Developers who want to build their career in Unity.His job will be to develop Games based on design specifications using Unity3D.Performing effectively under ....
Unity 3D Games Developer We required the services of Unity 3D games developers with at least 6 months experienced. ....
Unity 2D Games Developer We required the services of Unity 2D games developers with at least 6 months experienced. ....