· Recruitment &Selection
· Induction and On-boarding
· Learning & Development
· Performance Management
· Clearance Process
· HR Administration
· Attendance and Leave records
· Employee Engagement
· Listen to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary and solutions.
· Deals with all ISO standards for maintaining records and implementation of policies and procedures.
· Developing and implement standard operating procedures.
· Responsible for ISO audits of HR Department and any other concerned department
· Responsible for maintaining confidentiality with coordination of ISMR.
General management and HR related tasks, within the organization and as well as with external organizations
Proficient in HR matters.
Well groomed interpersonal skills.
Ability to take up roles and responsibilities on pro-active basis.
Proficiency in MS office especially expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined.
Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
Good writing skills.
Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
Ability to understand others
Sharpened communications and public relations skills
Ability to start in short notice is a strong advantage.
Sales Executive UPS Sales Executive for Corporate and SME Business. ....
Marketing Executive Required marketing executives, who are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote company services or ideas. Candidate should challenging, varied and exciting. Candidate should have sound ....
Sales Executive 90 Degree Communication required fresh Male and Female telemarketers for Evening Night shift.We offer basic salary + commission and daily/weekly insentives.Training will be provided free of cost.Inte ....
Sales Executive Tasks We Need You To Perform Making Great First Impressions: In many cases, you will be the first person a customer, potential customer, or visitor interacts with. Whether you are answering the door, ....