Execute SPS recruitment process to identify the best talent for SPS
Meet with the Hiring Managers to identify requirements, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
Create and execute Recruitment Plans
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with SPS Management, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
Manage and coordinates all communication with candidates.
Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
Prepare candidates for interviewing with SPS and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
Organize, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
Reviews the candidate’s performance with the hiring managers and take appropriate action when warranted.
Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of SPS compensation policy.
Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
Work cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
Visit all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
* A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
* Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
* Knowledge and some past use of a server-based applicant tracking system.
* Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
* Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
* Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
* Demonstrate ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
* Demonstrate ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
* Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
* Must be experienced in mining online databases
* Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
* Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
* 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the IT industry.
* Bachelors in Human Resource Management a plus.