1. To provide high-standard care to patients with pulmonary disease under the supervision of a Consultant(s)/ Associate Consultant Pulmonologist.
2. To provide inpatient care for the patients with pulmonary disorders admitted to the hospital under the name of the Consultant(s)/ Associate Consultant. The inpatients care would involve daily rounds on all patients assigned to the pulmonary service. Part of the inpatient pulmonary care would also relate to the supervision of the medical residents rotating in Pulmonology and the Pulmonology Fellows. The assistant consultant is also expected to be obliged by the organizational, department, and divisional regulations, which pertain to impatient care.
3. To participate in the delivery of health care to all patients with Pulmonary disorders in the Ambulatory care setting under the supervision of a Consultant/Associate Consultant, and for patients attending the Pulmonary rehabilitation center, sleep disorders laboratory and Pulmonary physiology laboratory under the direct supervision of a Consultant/Associate Pulmonologist.
4. To provide, under the direct supervision of a Consultant/Associate Pulmonologist, consultation service to other divisions within the Department of Medicine, and other departments within the hospital during the regular working and the on-call hours. The educational components of this consultation services to the staff in other services should also be valued during daily work.
5. To perform diagnostic and /or therapeutic interventions and procedures to patients with Pulmonary disorders for which he/she is granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualifications and experience according to the specific privileging conditions approved by the Department of Medicine and the organization.
6. To participate in the on-call coverage of the Division of Pulmonary and General Medicine in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Division of Pulmonary.
7. To attend all clinical, educational, and patient welfare meetings of the Division of Pulmonology as established by the division. Attendance of the general activities of the Department of Medicine is also considered an important component of the job of the assistant consultant in Pulmonary.
8. To participate in scientific research relevant to pulmonary diseases, contribute into the division and department educational activities and post-graduate training programs, and to serve in committees as directed by the Head, Division of Pulmonology, Department Chairman or the Executive Management of the organization.
9. To optimally utilize resource, show continuous evidence of self-development and participate in Quality Improvement program of the Division of Pulmonology and the Department of Medicine.
10. To adhere to all rules and regulations of the Division, the Department, and the organization and to comply with all the APPs and IPPs.
11. To perform other relevant duties and tasks as directed by the Head of Pulmonology or the Chairman of the Department of Medicine.
12. To comply with all the professional and ethical standards and express adherence to the Medical Staff By-laws of the organization.
13. To show the expected respect, at all times, to patients, their families, colleagues, subordinates and all other members of the healthcare team.
1. Graduation from a recognized medical school. Certification in Internal Medicine approved by the Saudi Council of Health Specialties.
2. Superior or above average performance in areas of patient care and teaching/training activities. Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration. Publications in peer-reviewed journals are highly desirable.
3. Fluent in English Communication, Arabic Language is added advantage.
4. Computer Skills are intermediate level.
SEO Consultant Karachi based SEO required with advanced knowledge of off-page optimization techniques.Should have prior working experience with SEO firms clear understanding of websites/blogs limitations after Goog....
Takaful Consultant Required Takaful Consultant....
Takaful Consultant Required takaful consultantMarketing for takaful, promotion of islamic financial system, utilization your contacts.....
Takaful Consultant We are a team and looking for brilliant people to assist us in continuing to grow and prosper in the Family Takaful industry.If you think that you are the person who has the willingness to accept trai....
Takaful Consultant Sales job convince the potential clients towards islamic insurance meet more and more people indoor and outdoor of the organization....