1. To provide high standard and quality patient care and values in the Section of Infectious Diseases within the Department of Medicine.
2. To provide inpatients care for patients admitted to the hospital either as the (MRP)or as the coverage physician during rest hours, weekends, holidays, or vacations of the patient’s MRP, and to be responsible when on-call, accepting the inconvenience associated with the patient’s needs.
3. To provide care to patients in the ambulatory care facility during specified times during week based on Infectious Diseases Division needs.
4. To provide infectious Diseases consultation to other divisions within the Department and other departments within the organization during the regular working and on-call hours.
5. To participate in the on-call coverage of the Clinical Teaching Unit (CTU) and Infectious Disease in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Division of Infectious Diseases and the Department of Medicine.
6. To actively participate in the Quality Improvement program of the Department of Medicine.
7. To provide close supervision of the clinical performance of the subordinates and to provide them with a role model especially those in training.
8. To serve in divisional, departmental, and organization committees as appointed by the Infectious Diseases Division Head, Department of Medicine, Chairman of the Executive Management of the organizations.
9. To participate in scientific research and contribute into the Department of Medicine educational activities and postgraduate training programs.
10. To adhere to all the rules and regulations of the Infectious Diseases Division, Department of Medicine and organization. Consultants are expected to familiarize themselves and comply with both APPs and DPPs.
11. To perform other relevant duties and charges as directed by the Infectious Diseases Division Head and the Chairman of the Department of Medicine.
12. To comply with all professional and ethical standards and express adherence to the Medical Staff By-Laws of the organization.
13. To show the expected respect, at all times, to all patients, their families, colleagues, subordinates and all other members of the healthcare team.
14. To provide academic teaching and clinical teaching medical students at KSAU-HS.
1. Graduated from a medical school, successful completion of structured accredited Resident Training/Subspecialty Fellowship Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases Board approved by the Saudi Council of Health Specialties.
2. Total experience (training and post-training) should be equal to, or more than seven (7) years. Should have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a tertiary care center in Infectious Diseases after certification. Two (2) years experience in Infectious Diseases. Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration. Publications In peer-reviewed journals are highly desirable.
3. Fluent in English Communication, Arabic Language is added advantage.
4. Computer Skills are expert level.
SEO Consultant Karachi based SEO required with advanced knowledge of off-page optimization techniques.Should have prior working experience with SEO firms clear understanding of websites/blogs limitations after Goog....
Takaful Consultant Required Takaful Consultant....
Takaful Consultant Required takaful consultantMarketing for takaful, promotion of islamic financial system, utilization your contacts.....
Takaful Consultant We are a team and looking for brilliant people to assist us in continuing to grow and prosper in the Family Takaful industry.If you think that you are the person who has the willingness to accept trai....
Takaful Consultant Sales job convince the potential clients towards islamic insurance meet more and more people indoor and outdoor of the organization....