1. Actively participates in QI activities.
2. Provides input to the department head and Chairman of Medical Imaging.
3. Serves on Committees as appointed by the Chairman of Medical Imaging or the Hospital Director.
4. Reports any violations of the rules and regulations of the department to the Chairman.
5. Serves on committees as appointed by the Chairman of the Medical Imaging Department.
6. In addition his duties as Consultant he shall be accountable to the Chairman of Medical Imaging for fulfilling his/her responsibilities.
7. Ensures that he/she maintains high medical ethical standards in the practice of radiology.
8. Perform administrative tasks set by the Chairman of Medical Imaging.
9. Ensures that practices meet standards set by JCIA.
10. Participates in education and in formal education programs of the Hospital.
11. Engages in clinical reviews, clinical research and other scholarly pursuits.
12. Participates in Medical Imaging practices as determined by the Chairman of Medical Imaging.
13. Reporting of x-rays for inclusion in patient records.
14. Conference with other department on the interpretation of radiological findings and assisting in determine the nature and extent of necessary treatment.
15. Share emergency calls with other radiologist.
16. Carry out on callas required by the department.
17. Should seek to advance knowledge and practice of radiologist imaging by facilitating research and development in their domain. Should actively participate in planning projects, securing funding; utilize the existing infrastructure for obtaining funds and resources and publishing research. Should devote more energy to seeking partners for research funding. Should divert more energy in auditing their own work and the work of their department and introduced evidenced based practice.
18. Invest in training residents, audit their work, encourage them to produce research work and publication but also educate the public i.e. patients through explanatory leaflets informing them the importance of imaging and raising the profile of imaging department.
1. The educational requirements include as basic medical degree recognized by the Saudi Medical Council (e.g MBBS) and postgraduate qualification/board certified or board eligible in radiology / nuclear medicine.
2. He must have at least 5 years experience after being certified by a specialty board.
3. Fluent in English Communication, Arabic Language is added advantage
4. Computer Skills are Intermediate level.
SEO Consultant Karachi based SEO required with advanced knowledge of off-page optimization techniques.Should have prior working experience with SEO firms clear understanding of websites/blogs limitations after Goog....
Takaful Consultant Required Takaful Consultant....
Takaful Consultant Required takaful consultantMarketing for takaful, promotion of islamic financial system, utilization your contacts.....
Takaful Consultant We are a team and looking for brilliant people to assist us in continuing to grow and prosper in the Family Takaful industry.If you think that you are the person who has the willingness to accept trai....
Takaful Consultant Sales job convince the potential clients towards islamic insurance meet more and more people indoor and outdoor of the organization....