1. To provide high- standard care to patient with pulmonary disease.
2. To provide inpatient care for the pulmonary patients admitted to the hospital under his/her name and the internal medicine patients admitted under his/her name while covering I.M. on-call. The inpatient care would involve daily rounds on all patients admitted under his/her name. Part of the inpatients care would also related to supervision of medical residents in Pulmonology and the Pulmonology Fellows. The consultant is also expected to be obliged by the organizational, departmental, and divisional regulations which pertain to inpatient care.
3. To participate in the delivery of health care to all pulmonary patients in the Ambulatory Care setting under his/her name.
4. To provide, consultation service to other divisions within the department of Medicine, and other departments within the hospital during the regular working and the on-call hours. The educational component of this consultation services to the staff in order services should also be valued during daily work.
5. To perform diagnostic and/or therapeutic interventions and procedures to the Pulmonary patients for which he/she is granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualification and experience according to the specific privileging conditions approved by the Department and the organization.
6. To participate in the on-call coverage of the Pulmonary service and General Medicine in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Division of Pulmonology.
7. To attend and participate all the clinical, educational, and patient welfare meetings of the Division of Pulmonary as established by the division. Attendance of the general activities of the Department of Medicine is also considered an important component of the job of the consultant in Pulmonology.
8. To participate in scientific research relevant to pulmonary diseases, contribute into the division and department educational activities and post- graduate training programs, and to serve in committees as directed by the Head, Division of Pulmonology, Department Chairman or the Executive management of the organization.
9. To optimally utilize resources, show continuous evidence of self-development and participate in Quality Improvement program of the Division of Pulmonology and the Department of Medicine.
10. To adhere to all rules and regulations of the Division, the Department, and the organization and to comply with the APPs and IPPs.
11. To perform other relevant duties and tasks as directed by the Head of Pulmonary or the Chairman of the Department of Medicine.
12. To comply with all the professional and ethical standards and express adherence to the Medical Staff By-laws of the organization.
13. To show the expected respect, at all times, to patients, their families, colleagues, subordinates and all other members of the healthcare team.
14. To teach and provide close supervision of the clinical performance of subordinates and to provide them with a role model especially those in training.
1. Graduated from a medical school, successful completion of a structured accredited Residency Training in general Medicine/Subspecialty Fellowship program in Pulmonary. Certification by the appropriate Specialty Board approved by the Saudi Council of Health Specialties.
2. Total experience (training and post-training) should be equal to, or more than seven (7) years. Should have a minimum of two (2) years in a tertiary care center in Pulmonary Medicine after certification. Of this, at least two years in Pulmonary aboard in a program. Superior or above average performance in areas of patient care and teaching/ training activities. Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration. Publications In peer-reviewed journals are highly desirable.
3. Fluent in English Communication, Arabic Language is added advantage.
4. Computer Skills are expert level.
SEO Consultant Karachi based SEO required with advanced knowledge of off-page optimization techniques.Should have prior working experience with SEO firms clear understanding of websites/blogs limitations after Goog....
Takaful Consultant Required Takaful Consultant....
Takaful Consultant Required takaful consultantMarketing for takaful, promotion of islamic financial system, utilization your contacts.....
Sales Consultant Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients. interview customers conduct sales presentations provide customer service sell ....
Takaful Consultant We are a team and looking for brilliant people to assist us in continuing to grow and prosper in the Family Takaful industry.If you think that you are the person who has the willingness to accept trai....