1. To provide high standard and quality patient care and values in the Division of General Pediatrics within the Department of Pediatrics.
2. To provide inpatients care for patients admitted to the hospital under the Division of General Pediatrics either as the Most Responsible Physician (MRP)or as the coverage physician during rest hours, weekends, holidays, or vacations of the patient’s MRP, and to be responsible when on-call, accepting the inconvenience associated with the patient’s needs. The precise responsibilities of the MRP are available in the Department’s Policies and Procedures.
3. To provide care to the General Pediatrics patients in the ambulatory care facility. The duration and frequency of this service is dictated by the needs and the regulations of the organization, the Department of Pediatrics, and the Division of General Pediatrics.
4. To determine the final disposition and plan of care of his/her patients, in addition to coordinating the referral to other services if needed.
5. To provide consultation services to other divisions within the Department and other departments within the organization during the regular working and on-call hours according to the department’s policies and Procedures.
6. To perform diagnostic and/or therapeutic interventions and procedures for which he/she has been granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualification, experience, and skills.
7. To participate in on-call coverage in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Division of General Pediatrics and the Department of Pediatrics.
8. To activity participate in the quality improvement program of the Department of Pediatrics.
9. To provide close supervision of the clinical performance of subordinates and to acts as a role model.
10. To serve in divisional, departmental, and organization committees as appointed by the Head of the Division of General Pediatrics, Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics, or the Executive Management of the organization.
11. To participate in scientific research and contribute to the department’s educational activities and postgraduate training programs as per the Department’s Policies and Procedures.
12. To regularly participate in educational activities in order to acquire new skills and knowledge and to support career advancements.
13. To advance for the health needs and well being of children and their families.
14. To adhere to all the rules and regulations of the Division of General of General Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, and the organization. Consultants are expected to familiarize themselves and comply with both APPs and DPPs.
15. To comply with all professional and ethical standard and express adhere to the Medical Staff By-Laws of the organization.
16. To perform other relevant duties and charges as directed by the Head of the Division of General Pediatrics or the Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics.
1. MBBS or equivalent Saudi Board of Pediatrics or equivalent
2. Training and post-training should be ≥ 7 years.
3. Training and (re)certification in basic life support (BLS) and pediatrics advanced life support (PALS) every 2 years.
4. Fluent in English Communication, Arabic Language is added advantage.
5. Computer Skills are Basic level.
Regional General Manager Sales We are looking for RegionalGeneral Manager Sales who has Media Knowledge in relevant field . Experienced Candidates to apply only....
SAP Consultant We immediately require a SAP Consultant to be placed in Bahrain on contract of 2 Years. Candidates with at least 6 Years of SAP FI/CO experience are encouraged to apply. Nextbridge Inc. values energet....
Takaful Consultant Required Takaful Consultant....
Takaful Consultant Required takaful consultantMarketing for takaful, promotion of islamic financial system, utilization your contacts.....
Takaful Consultant Sales job convince the potential clients towards islamic insurance meet more and more people indoor and outdoor of the organization....