· Responsibilities include documenting data entities and attributes, documenting business access rule, and data volumes and retention, and designing the logical database.
· Incumbent must be knowledgeable in design key and indexing schemes, and design partitioning and summarization strategies.
· Position requires proficiency in business analysis, event modeling, data access analysis, archive and recovery strategy, and load strategy design and security. Must be able to design databases with easy end-user access and balance design for optimized data access with resource utilization.
· Requires three to five years of experience in IT with relational database management systems and at least two years' experience with data modeling tools.
· The Modeler/Analyst will provide professional business analysis and analytical skills to assist in the overall Master Data Management (MDM), perform business analysis, define delimitations and Testing.
· Responsible of creating the Requirements & Reporting Specifications while utilizing the application of standard, descriptive, and inferential statistical methods for conducting necessary analysis. This could include participating in converting and mapping of legacy system data to company standards or industry standards. This includes participating in the data integrity initiative and works with end users to follow through with associated action items.
· The Analyst helps to enforce data integrity, researches and documents data mapping from source to target systems, and works closely with business to design and implement the requirements for the Enterprise Data Warehouse. They also will be working closely with business users to verify data requirements and access needs.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
· Minimum 5 years of experience gathering business requirements.
· Minimum 5 years of experience working with SQL Server Databases, SQL.
· Has a strong fundamental understanding of project management, specifically in Agile methodologies.
· Expert in Microsoft products that include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
· Ability to write PL/SQL scripts to perform data refreshes from one system to another or run data queries.
· Ability to identify and map source and target data fields.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead meetings with technical peers regarding the requirements definition; communicate effectively with business, vendor, and project management staff; participates in ongoing decisions regarding study design, data collection, data analysis, and Methodology.
· Be a self-starter that does not require direct supervision.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Ability to show up to work and meetings on time.
· Ability to perform other activities as needed in order to help the team or the project to succeed.
· Data consolidation for International Data Center operational monthly reports and ad hoc requests.
· Work with NOC to identify and fill gaps in infrastructure/server reporting and alerting.
· Review options to automate the infrastructure data reporting and presentation in different tools with a self-service easy to use interface.
· Good people skills.
· Active listener.
· Effective troubleshooter.
Data Entry Operator Required female data entry operators who should also be able to talk with clients as well if needed. Main duties will include data entry, dealing clients rarely, listing phone. One must have good comm ....
Data Entry Operators Required female data entry operators. Applicants are required with fluent data entry skills in Microsoft Office who can also verify and maintain quality of data entered by others. Data Entry. Coordina ....
Data Entry Operators Female Data Entry Operators are required with fluent data entry skills in Microsoft Office who can also verify and maintain quality of data entered by others - Data Entry. - Coordination with other te ....
Data Entry Operators Required Female Data Entry Operators for our office. Who can promote our business via Social Media Marketing. ....
Web Data Entry Operator Web Data Entry Operator, will be working on major website updating contents ....