• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and policies.
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
• Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Fast accurate typing, great grammar for English is strongly preferred
• Interest in electronics and related technologies
• Tracking budget expenses, supervision, quality management, safety management,
IT Project Manager Technical Project Managers require a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to do hands on technical work when needed, and ability to lead technica ....
Asst Project Manager Assistant Project Manager 09-32-2017This is a carrier building opportunity for analytical and progressive fresh Management / accounting graduates for designing and implementing ERP system in multiple ....