1. Plan and prepare production schedules according to ISO delivery schedule keeping in view best machine / deckle utilization.
2. Plan daily and monthly production commitments while considering work in process and finished goods to meet shipment on date
3. Ensure that products are made efficiently and timely.
4. Interaction with marketing & sales, production, quality and maintenance managers to reschedule in case of design changes, labor and material shortage, backlogs, quality issues or other potential schedule interruptions.
5. Arrange raw material required for production as per planning; if not available take immediate steps to make sure the availability
6. Liaison with the sales, cost accounting, purchasing and production department staffs to develop sales forecasts.
* working command on MS Excel
* Material Analysis Forecasting techniques and tools
Planning Engineers Graduate in Civil Engineering from reputed University. LEED, PMP Certified or Chartered Engineering Accredited candidates would be preferred.All versions of Primavera Knowledge is a Must.Candidate....
HR / Compliance Officer Required HR/Compliance OfficerPrepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment. Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures....
Accounts Officer The position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.The Candidate must also construct....
Operations Officer * Must know about cargo handling* Looking over all operation related to logistics and Cargo* Must have operation knoe how of frieght farwarder Overall supervision of the branch and all operational ac....
Sales Officer Going for markrting and sales in field, industry and projects.Must have a motorcycle.CVs must have a photo in them.....