To be a leading financial institution, offering efficient, fair and transparent securities market in the region and enjoying full confidence of the investors.
* To strive to provide quality and value-added services to the capital market in an efficient, transparent and orderly manner, compatible with international standards and best practices.
* To provide state-of-the-art technology and automated trading operations, driven by a team of professionals in accordance with good corporate governance.
* To protect and safeguard the interests of all its stakeholders, i.e. members, listed companies, employees and the investors at large.
* To reflect the country’s economic health and behavior and play its role for the growth, development and prosperity of Pakistan.
WE PLAY A KEY ROLE IN PAKISTAN’S ECONOMY
* The KSE is one of Pakistan’s largest tax payer and in the fiscal year 2006- 2007 contributed over Rs. 4 billion towards the national exchequer.
* Listed Companies contribute over 10% of total revenue collected by the Government of Pakistan.
* KSE brokers on average pay more than 50% of their profit before tax as presumptive tax.
* Our investors pay 10% tax on dividends.